Candynews is a just one of the numerous income sites I. Nigeria today, it is an online platform that pays your for reading news and referring others to the platform, like a other income sites of such systems, it claims to be driven by the goal to eradicate poverty from the Nigeria economy.
Is candynews registered?
Oh yes, candynews is being registered under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC), with registration number RC 2936339, it is owned by Adekat technologies.
So this is how you earn at candynews
Your earnings on candy news is classified under two broad headings which are Affiliate earning (otherwise called referral earning) and activities earning.
- Immediately you register on the platform you earn #150 as a welcome bonus, this is credited into your activities earning balance.
- You earn #50 for logging in daily, this is also credited into your activities earning balance.
- You can also earn #100 for every sponsored post you share on your Facebook timeline. This is usually given once a day. Although this is quite low compared to other platforms, I guess the administrators of the platform know what they are doing. This is also credited into your activities earning account.
- You earn #5 for every comment you made on the website.
- You earn #900 for everyone you refer to the platform, this is the only earning that is being classified as an affiliate earning.
How to identify scam
Before you invest your money in any platform you have to take a proper look at the revenue model. How does that website generate the money they are paying you? Let’s take a look at one popular Ponzi scheme that has crashed now, it is called ultimate cycler, you invest #12500 and get #50000 under 7 days. Now think of it, how do they get to pay you 4x your money under a short period of time. It quite simple, just as you pay #12500, four people will be paired to pay you #12500 each making it #50000.
Now think about it for a while. That system is surely going to crash, that is why such schemes are called Ponzi schemes because they Rob Peter to pay Paul.
Now how do they generate the money they pay you? Their revenue generation model is quite simple, with such a huge amount of traffic coming to their website every single day, they are able to generate a bulk of income from ads.
Oh yes, in the blogging industry, you could actually make money whenever anyone clicks on an advert. So let’s imagine the pay the click is $0.5, and out of 100k members 20k click on an advert, that would automatically translate to $10000 everyday, and $10000 in naira is about #4000000 daily.
Ok, let’s leave the ads aspect of generating revenue, they also generate revenue via the sponsored post you share on your Facebook timeline, people actually pay to have their brands promoted using that method.
So you see it is very possible for them to meet up with their target. Over the months, even in times when the revenue falls short, all they do is probably slash people income and that all.
How to get registered.
To get registered on the candynews platform all you need to do is visit their website and click on the register link. You will be required to pay the registration fee of #1500. Just in case you do not have a debit card or perhaps you are not familiar with paying online, you can purchase a coupon code from a vendor.
The withdrawal terms and process.
The withdrawal form is always available everyday unlike some platform that make it availible only on some certain days and you can request for your earnings any time given that you meet their minimum withdrawal amount. The requirement for withdrawal are as follows:
- Members with at least N900 affiliate earnings can request for withdrawal daily given that their total balances(activities + affiliates) is equivalent to or more than N1800.
- Members with affiliate earnings less than N900 will need to have a minimum of N6000 activity earnings in order to qualify for withdrawal.
NOTE: Members can transfer Earnings to each other. You can also buy earnings from administrators if you need it.
What are you waiting for? Join us now to earn cool cash everyday!!!
Candynews introduces a lot of features for which I prefer it to the rest, although it does not pay as high as it’s competitors, I think it is really nice, thinking of the fact that you can transfer your earnings from one member to another (this is one feature that candynews has that makes it quite different from the rest), it means even if you do not exceed the minimum withdrawal threshold, you can transfer your funds to a friend and have him withdraw it for you.
Also from my finding candynews paid you everything you earn without charging you for withdrawal.